Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A to Z

A. What are your favourite smells? - Something sweet and relaxing. Just like Lavender
B. Can you go a whole day without caffeine? - Yes. I can. :)
C. Who knows more about you than anyone else? - Besides to myself, maybe my parents.
D. What song did you last listen to? I am now listening to The Rolling Stones music. Sympathy of the devil
E. Do you have a crush on anybody? - Yes. JYJ's XIA Junsu. :)
F. Do you like The Beatles? - Yes, I like their songs. especially "Ticket to Ride"
G. If you could choose one color to wear for a whole year, what color would you choose? - White
H. Do you cook often? - If only I like to.
I. What was the last film you watched? Did you like it? - Hmm? I cannot remember. But I know it's an Anime. Maybe One Piece movies?
J. Can you sew? - A little and proudly to say I can knit. :)
K. What is your favorite fruit? - Mandarin orange I guess.
L. Are you health conscious? - Not really.
M. Go do the Kinsey scale test, what number result did you receive? - Sorry. I'm kinda lazy to do this. I'll pass for this question. :)
N. Do you curse a lot? - Naa.
O. When was the last time you had a pint of beer? - Hmm? Just this October. Can't remember what day it is.
P. Are you pro life or pro choice? - Pro life.
Q. Is there a certain food you often crave for no reason? - Hmm? Not really, but I'm craving for Mcdo's coffee float since yesterday.
R. What was the last book you purchased? - Idk? I think a mag. :)
S. Where was your last vacation? - Last August.
T. Do you shave your pits? - Yea.
U. Did you ever play seven minutes in heaven? - Nope.
V. Girls, when was the last time you went out without a bra? - Never tried.
W. Guys, when was the last time you went shirtless in public? - Pass again for this question. :)
X. Have you ever broken a bone? If so, how did it happen? - Fortunately not. :)
Y. How do you like your eggs? - Slightly cooked.
Z. What was your last argument about and who with? - It's been a long time since I've had an argument to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment