Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Enjoying and practicing

October 24. It's my birthday today. Happy birthday to me!  Gosh! I'm already 20! Okay let's put it aside. :)

So, as I have shared to you my new hobby last time, I've already finished my headband and here what it looks like.

and Yaaaay! It fit so well. It's not too tight nor too loose. I like it and I like wearing headband especially when I wouldn't going to wash my hair. Cause I only wash my hair 2 to 3 or 3 to 4 times a week. (I've said it before on my post here)

After I finished making my headband, I've started to try making a hat and I'm going to show it to you. I'm sorry if it's not pretty perfect. I've made a lot of mistakes here which I have to unstitched a whole row and stitched it again. But yeah, I
had to be patient on this one. Though it is not so perfect, I still want it turn out what I wanted it to be. :) So here it is.

Tada! :)
It's the first hat I've made and I've made it for four days which is faster than I thought. I thought I would finish it after 1 week. So I was a little surprised. :)

Every time I knit, I've never felt tired. Maybe because I enjoyed it and I love what I'm doing. It makes me happy every time I finished what I'm knitting and I feel so proud. I've made something that really shows a lot of effort. I mean, every knit has been made by your hand. How can you not be proud? :) My father wants me to make him a Balaclava. I'm studying the pattern I've got from Ravelry. It's a free pattern btw. I'm still looking for an Olive green yarn. (He wants it to be Olive green) So yeah, I hope I can make a Balaclava for my father. Wish me luck! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment