Friday, October 4, 2013

A little Introduction


Hi! I'm Rossane. Maybe Sanne for short. (pronounces like "Sun")

So.. Why did I make a blog? Actually, I'm not really into blogging. But I love reading blogs. Lol! I made this blog to follow those bloggers that inspires me.

"Things that makes me happy" is what my blog says. I only follow blogs who talk about lifestyles like DIY, tips, cooking, some fashion, nail arts, hairstyling and hair care and yes, I reaaaally love those and that really makes me happy.

Doing DIY makes you creative. You learned from tips. I love food and so is cooking. I'm obsessed with nail arts and hairstyles so I'm trying to know some hair care as well and of course fashion. I think every girl loves fashion right? :)  So yeah, I guess that's all I have to say in my lttle introduction. Bye!

By the way, the picture above is my very first DIY Bow hairclip. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment