Friday, December 13, 2013

88


1.     Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? - I don't have a closet room. I only used cabinets. :)
2.     Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? – Nope.
3.     Have you ever ‘done it’ in a hotel room? – No.
4.     Where is your next vacation? – Don’t know yet. J
5.     Have you ever stolen a street sign before? – No. I wouldn’t bother to try. J
6.     Who do you think reads these? – People who’s visiting/reading this right now. (Thanks for stopping by my blog by the way)
7.     Do you have a calendar in your room? – Naaa. But we have a lot of posters.
8.     Where are you? – In my bedroom.
9.     What’s your plan for the day? – I’ll go to the grocery store with my mom. Clean the house, wax my legs, watch anime, wrap our exchange gift for tomorrow and paint my nails.
10. Are you reading any books right now? – No. I want to read one but I don’t know what to read!
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? – Yes.
12. Have you ever peed in the woods? – When I was a kid. Yes.
13. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? – I’m not into dancing so maybe no?
14. Do you chew your pens and pencils? – Not anymore. J
15. What is your “Song of the Week”? – Who you by G Dragon
16. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? – Yea. It doesn’t matter. Guys wearing doesn’t mean they are gay.
17. Do you still watch cartoons? – Anime.
18. What’s your favorite love movie? – Heaven’s Postman, A walk to remember.
19. What do you drink with dinner? – Water, Juice and sometimes Coke.
20. What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in? – Ketchup, Mayo or the dip stored on the package.
21. What is your favorite food/cuisine? – I don’t know. I love food. J)
22. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? – Harry Potter <3
23. Last person you hugged/kissed? – My little sister
24. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? – Yup.
25. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? – I don’t think so.
26. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? – I just did. Last week.
27. Can you change the oil on a car? – Nope.
28. Ever gotten a speeding ticket? – Nope. I don’t even know how to drive. Poor me!
29. Run out of gas? – I’ve been. Though I wasn’t the one who’s driving. I’m just sitting at the back of the car. J
30. Favorite kind of sandwich? – Egg sandwich
31. Best thing to eat for breakfast? – Egg sandwich with hot chocolate. J
32. What is your usual bedtime? – 3 am. I’m suck! -__-
33. Are you lazy? – Not really but there are times I am.
34. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? – Never tried to dress for a Halloween.
35. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? – Naa. But I love reading this Sparkling Mag.
36. Which are better, legos or lincoln logs? _ Idk?
37. Are you stubborn? – No, but to someone I do not really know, yes.
38. Who is better…Leno or Letterman? – I’m sorry. I’m alien. Dunno them. -__-
39. Ever watch soap operas? – Nope.
40. Afraid of heights? – Not really.
41. Sing in the car? - Yeah
42. Dance in the shower? - Yeah
43. Dance in the car? – Haha nope.
44. Ever used a gun? – An Air soft gun only. My father loves to play Air soft gun with his friends. J
45. Do you think musicals are cheesy? – I think it’s amazing.
46. Is Christmas stressful? – No! I sooo much love Christmas!
47. Ever eat a pierogi? – Yup.
48. Major annoyance right now? – So far none. J
49. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? – A teacher. LOL
50. Do you believe in ghosts? – To see is to believe, to believe is to see.
51. Ever have a deja-vu feeling? - Yeah
52. Do you take a vitamin daily? – Yes.
53. Wear slippers? – Yes I do. I don’t really like walking barefoot.
54. Wear a bath robe? – Naa.
55. What do you wear to bed? – Just my usual clothes.
56. Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart? – I live on the Philippines. J
57. Nike or Adidas? – Both are fine. J
58. Cheetos Or Fritos? – Cheetos.
59. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? - Peanuts
60. Ever hear of, “gorp”? - Naa
61. Ever taken karate? – Taekwondo.
62. Ever kissed someone of the same sex? – Yes. My friend.
63. Can you curl your tongue? – Yes.
64. Ever won a spelling bee? – Never tried to compete so no. J
65. Ever cried because you were so happy? - Yeah
66. Own any record albums? – Naaa.
67. Own a record player? -  Nope.
68. Regularly burn incense? Nope.
69. Ever been in love? – Yes, I do. <3
70. Hot tea or cold tea: - I love tea so, both J
71. Tea or coffee? – Both J))))
72. Favorite kind of cookie? – Ohhh I love cookie so anything will do! :D
73. Can you swim well? – Not well, but I can swim though.
74. Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? – Yes.
75. Are you patient? – I can be.
76. Ever won a contest? –Nope.
77. Ever had plastic surgery? – None.
78. Which are better black or green olives? – Green?
79. Can you knit or crochet? – I can do both. But I’m more into Knitting and I looove it!
80. Wash room or bathroom? – Bath room.
81. Do you want to get married? – Yes. But not right now. Maybe when the right time comes.
82. Who was your High School crush? – One of my classmate J
83. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? – Nope.
84. Do you have kids? - Naa
85. Do you want kids? – In the future
86. What kind of mom are you? – Not yet a mother. J
87. Do you miss anyone right now? - Yes
88. Who do you want to see right now? – Friends and my boyfriend. J

No comments:

Post a Comment