Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Cable

Hi guys! I'm back at my blog. So while I'm still in the mood to start an entry, I'm gonna share to you guys the new stitch I've learned. Whenever I got bored. The first thing that comes to my mind is "I want to knit." Seriously. Haha! Anyway, first of all, I would like to congratulate myself for learning an easy way to knit. The continental style. Yaay me! :DD

So back to what I was going to share. The new stitch I learned. The Cable Knitting. I thought it was hard but thank god it's not. :) So I tried to make a bracelet first. I don't want to start a big project while I was still learning a new stitch.

I love these design. It's so simple and I love braid! :)

I found a free pattern somewhere here on the net and watched how to use the cable on YouTube. What more can I say? I love this hobby I have and of course. I want to thank the internet and the people who share their intelligence about knitting for free! :) I've really learned a lot from the internet! :D and now the word "Bored" is slowly leaving me now!

No comments:

Post a Comment