Thursday, November 28, 2013

2 Hairstyles

Hi friends! So what am I going to share to you now is two hairstyles I've learned from Cute Girls Hairstyles. I do it on my sister's hair because I much love doing hairstyles to others than my own hair. But I love curling my hair though my hair has a natural big waves. :)

The first thing I'm going to share is the "Diagonal Bow Braid." It is my first time trying to do this so pardon me if it's a bit messy. Here's the picture. :)

Diagonal Bow Braid
I don't think I did a good job here actually. You see, we both have a really thiiiiiin hair. -__- and I didn't divide and grab her hair proper when doing the bow. The first bow is kinda thin and the last one is a bit thick.

The next hairstyle I made is the "Flower Dutch Braid." and my sister likes it more. She didn't remove this hairstyles not until she goes to bed. :)

Flower Dutch Braid
I like it more too! Haha! Maybe because it suits her well. And one more thing I like about this hairstyle is it makes our hair look thicker! :D

So yeah, that's it for today! :) I really love doing and learning new hairstyles. :) Every time I do hairstyles, I posted it on my Facebook account and It really got lots of likes. So I made an album there and it was one of the albums that has many likes. I think it has more likes than my photos. HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment